Mailing address: 4002 Hwy 78 Ste 530 Box 273 Snellville, GA 30039
We do not see clients in office. We are in the field serving papers.
Phone: 844-325-0088 Please leave a message if no answer.
Sandra Kimbrough, MS, LCDC-I, LCCA, PI, PS
Georgia Certified Process Server - #362 Certified: 3/26/2021 Expires: 3/26/2024
NOTE: Server is available for appointment/special appointment on a case-by-case basis.
Server is actively submitting applications to all counties that have open application windows and will be submitting applications during the yearly open application window starting October 1 thru December 30.
Papers served: ALL... Federal, Subponeas, Out of State documents and Garnishments to name a few.
Yes, we make attempts on Sundays and Holidays ... IF the State where the papers originated
from allow Sunday and Holiday Service.
Pre-payment is required prior to services being started. An invoice will be emailed to you via Paypal if agreement of service fee(s) is reached. Once payment is received your case will be placed in the active file for service to begin. Standard service begins up to 48 hours (not including Sundays or Holidays) after documents and payment is received. NO CHECKS OF ANY TYPE ACCEPTED. NO REFUND POLICY ON ANY SERVICE.
Rates/fees are subject to change without notice at any time. Use of Swan Legal Services LLC PDF forms and/or website portal (if available) creates a contract. Swan Legal Services LLC shall not be liable for third party issues/decisions beyond our control.
1. We are not attorney's. We can not nor will we provide legal advice regarding your case.
2. We are not a referral service for attorney's. We do not and will not recommend attorney's for your case.
3. Service of Process fees are based on per person/per address provided by client/customer.
4. The court clerk makes the final decision on whether to file or not file your document(s) and/or e-filing documents.
5. The Judge makes the final decision on whether or not Process of Service is valid or not valid; or properly served.
6. Service is not guaranteed on all service of process and/or court filings (including e-filings) for various reasons (i.e., issue with document(s) provided for filing/e-filing; court rules have changed; bad address provided by client/customer; receiving party refused delivery; party deceased; party in hospital, etc.).
7. We use third party vendors to e-file your case and/or Proofs. We will follow their guidelines and/or requirements. Client/Customer is responsible for any fees associated with the filing of documents including efiling fees. We are not responsible for their downtime, requirements and/or errors (E-file Texas and ServeManager e-filing system).